I laughed until I cried at the time - but we must never forget the hilarity of watching John Terry missing in the Champions League final (for the win..oops), Cristiano Ronaldo sobbing after his miss and notable mention to the king of misses - Ronny Rosenthal.
Never forget. Cue circus music:
John Terry - take a seat:
Cristiano Ronaldo - tissue?:
Hang your heads:
- Kieran (forgot he actually plays footbal) Dyer.
- Kanu (older than God.)
- Craig (who do I play for this week) Bellamy.
- Robert (falling over) Pires.
- Jermaine (I might come good one day) Jenas.
- Ryan (no-one really likes you) Giggs.
- Diego (Man Utd paid MONEY for ME) Forlan.
- Ronny (settling the standard for misses) Rosenthal.
- Too many misses to list: Dirk Kuyt, Robbie Keane, Peter Crouch, Carlton Cole, Jonathan Stead, Sergei Rebrov, Darren Bent (think of that header, ouch! LOL), Benjani (HA!) and Darius Vassell.
Share this with friends if you liked it:
Leave your comments below - remembering that Man Utd/Chelsea/Liverpool fanboy input is actively discouraged.