Friday 16 October 2009

Boy floats away in balloon - or not.

Categories: , , , , , ,

If you haven't already heard about this hilarious story, check out the report and the video below:


I am currently developing my idea so that I can get onto prime time TV, because clearly all you need is possession of a major human characteristic; stupidity.

I mean, come on, nobody knew he was in the attic the whole time?

If they really didn't, this kid should get a medal for proving yet again that people will believe anything - I mean look at the thing.  What next, the old walkie talkie down the well calling for help prank?

I guess I'll just continue sitting here, criticising the world quite happily - I'm just gutted that George Bush has gone because that would have been shot down.  "Tearrrrist"  But then that would have been good television...
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

blog comments powered by Disqus