- More likely to be struck down by flesh eating bacteria. 1 in a Million.
- To be bitten by a snake or a bee. 1 in 100,000.
- Struck dead by lighting? 1 in 10 million. Darn it.
- Becoming an Astronaut. 13 million to 1. Hmm.
- President of the USA. 10 million to 1. Yes we can...
- You will be 1.5 Million years old.
- Killed in a plane crash? About 1 in 10 Million.
- My favourite. If you drive to get your lottery ticket, you are twenty times more likely to die on the drive than to win.
Monday, 19 October 2009
Posted by Admin at 16:00
Cheryl Cole, Fridge, Lightning, Make Money, National Lottery, Plane Crash, Probability